The ResMed Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP / BiPAP Mask features a unique unobtrusive design and it’s the perfect CPAP / BiPAP mask for those who are bothered by the restrictive fit and limitations of traditional nasal masks. The Vista provides an open field of vision and reduces contact with the forehead and face. To fit a wide range of patients Mirage Vista is available in two different cushion sizes Standard and Deep. The Breath-O-Prene headgear adjusts on each side of the mask to allow the user to position it in twenty-five different ways so that it is perfect for your face; and, because the Vista’s headgear includes quick release features, once it’s fit to your specifications it stays that way — no matter how many times you take it off and put it on — without the need for constant adjustments.
- No forehead support needed
- It can be used with standard and larger nasal features
- It can be used with reading glasses
- Suitable for claustrophobic patients
- It can be used with eye glasses
- Quick release CPAP headgear clips
- Elbow has 360 degrees of available motion to minimize leak and CPAP headgear tension
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching tubing
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Cushion
- (1) Short Tube
- (1) Elbow & Swivel
There are no reviews yet.