The Philips Respironics Reusable Pediatric Aerosol Mask for Nebulizers (3 Pack) is recommended for kids. It is designed for use with the high-efficiency SideStream nebulizers. The reusable mask easily attaches to these nebulizers using a swivel connector and will provide your kid with the sleep apnea therapy.
- Use with Respironics Sidestream Nebulizers: The Philips Respironics nebulizer mask is designed for sidestream nebulizers. Do not use it with any nebulizer that doesn’t use the sidestream technology.
- Child-friendly Design Technology: To give your kid the urge to get their therapy, you will get a child-friendly turtle design that makes their nebulizer therapy and treatments fun. You can give them a little toss of fun with this mask anytime they go to bed.
- Reduced Aerosol Deposition: Don’t worry about your kid getting any uncomfortable aerosol deposition. With this top of the chain aerosol mask comes reduced aerosol depositions in and also around the eyes.
- Made of Soft Material: The soft material that this mask is made of ensures that your kid get the ultimate comfort. They will easily use the mask setup and also enjoy their personal therapy at all times. A soft padding is also included around the nasal bridge to prevent any strains that may cause pain.
- Snug Fit Elastic Straps: To give you a snug fit, the mask comes with an elastic strap. The strappings are adjustable and can be easily fitted around your kids head and face. The snug fit design eliminates any air leaks and will guarantee better delivery of the prescription medication for your kids’ respiratory system.
- Ergonomic Design Technology: Around the mask’s interior is a super contoured design technology that warranties a comfortable and ideal fit around the face. This makes the mask ideal for longer therapy. Your kid can wear it throughout the night.
- Vast Age Range for Users: The recommended ages for the Philips Respironics SideStream Reusable Pediatric Aerosol Mask is 5 and under. This is awesome and your kid will never fall out of the age bracket. You don’t have to worry about it at all.
- Lightweight Design: To give your kid an easy and fun therapy is a lightweight design technology. The technology ensures that the materials that are used to design this aerosol mask are light in weight. As such, your kid can wear it for long without feeling fatigued or tired.
- Great Compatibility: More importantly, the model also enjoys better compatibility. It works with the standard compressor nebulizer systems that you will find today. In doing so, the mask ensures that your kids are always covered. They will get maximum aerosol quality and the best respirable output.
- Use it with the Philips Respironics, Devilbiss Healthcare, AirLife, and others. However, it is NOT compatible with some connectors that come on the Pari Medical nebulizers.
- Features Venturi Design: Like the adult model, the sidestream pediatric face mask also has the unique venturi system technology that offers the fastest drug delivery with cool and shorter treatment times. It is reusable and needs replacement only after six months.
In the box:
- (3) Child Masks
There are no reviews yet.