The Oxygen Swivel Tubing Hose Cannula Connector (Male to Male) is an adapter used to connect two pieces of oxygen tubing together. The connector has a male end on one side and a female end on the other side. The male end fits into the female end of the other piece of tubing. The connector allows the two pieces of tubing to be connected together in a swiveling motion, which prevents the tubing from getting tangled or kinked. Oxygen swivel tubing hose cannula connectors are used by people who require supplemental oxygen therapy. They can be used to connect the oxygen tubing to the oxygen concentrator, the oxygen tank, or the nasal cannula.
- Prevents tubing from getting tangled or kinked
- Allows for more freedom of movement
- Makes it easier to use oxygen therapy
- Make sure that the connector is compatible with the type of oxygen tubing that you are using.
- Do not overtighten the connector, as this can damage the tubing.
- Inspect the connector regularly for signs of wear and tear. Replace the connector if it is damaged.
In the box:
- (3) Connectors