The Fisher & Paykel AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tube for myAIRVO 2 High Flow Machines – is a heated breathing tube designed exclusively for use with the Fisher & Paykel myAirvo 2 Humidified High Flow System. It features an advanced two-spiral design that helps to protect against condensation or “rain out” in the delivery system. This can help to reduce the risk of cold drips, which can be a nuisance and discomfort for users.
The myAirvo 2 tubing is also 6 feet long, which provides a comfortable amount of reach for most users. It is made of soft, flexible material that is easy to bend and position. The tubing also has a molded clip that can be used to attach it to clothing or bedding, which can help to keep it in place.
- Exclusively designed for use with the Fisher & Paykel myAirvo 2 Humidified High Flow System
- Advanced two-spiral design helps to protect against condensation
- 6 feet long
- Soft, flexible material
- Molded clip for attaching to clothing or bedding
- Change the tubing every 30 days or as instructed by your doctor.
- Wash the tubing with mild soap and water after each use.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners to clean the tubing.
- Allow the tubing to air dry completely before storing it.
In the box:
- (1) Tubing