Tubing for Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask - Elbow/Tube/Swivel
This is the replacement tube for use with the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask.
This is the assembled short tube, swivel and elbow. This is the tube assembly only and does not include the mask, nasal cushion or headgear.
This tubing is for use only with the Wisp mask.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1- Tube Assembly - Elbow, Tube & Swivel
Material Components for Tubing for Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask
Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
Tubing Length: 16" (including elbow and swivel)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.