Short Tube for Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask
The Short Tube for Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask is the replacement short tube for the Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear.
The short tube is used to connect the Amara View full face mask to CPAP tubing. Please Note: The short tube is not designed to connect the full face mask to the machine.
The Respironics mask and accessories are intended to work together, so you may move freely while sleeping. Attach the short tube to the elbow of the Amara View full face mask. Then, connect the other end of the tube to the CPAP hose. Range of motion is intended to increase, to better keep its seal as you turn or change positions.
This short tube is designed for the Amara View full face mask only. It is not compatible with other masks.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Short Tube
Dimensions: 14.5 inches excluding connections
Weight: 1.41 ounces
Materials: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.