Respironics Chinstrap White
The Respironics Chinstrap White is a basic chinstrap designed to attach to the headgear straps of the mask. It is lightweight and easy to use.
The chin cradle of the Respironics Chinstrap White has a narrow section and a wider section. The chinstrap can be positioned either way, allowing the user to decide on the best orientation for the best fit.
A chinstrap can be helpful if the mouth drops open during sleep and the mouth is drying out. That usually a strong sign that the jaw is dropping, allowing the air from the CPAP to flow out the mouth.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
- Length: 24 inches
- Width: 1 inch
- Chin Cradle: Narrow section - 4.5 inches; Wider section - 7 inches
Material: Nylon and spandex.
Care and Cleaning:
- Hand wash with household laundry detergent.
- Do not use bleach or cleaners with moisturizers or conditioners.
- Line dry or lay flat to dry
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.