Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
With a minimal amount of parts making up the mask, the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit Pack is an easy to use mask with only two points of contact. This is a nasal mask which provides air pressure through the nose only and covers both nostrils.
- Minimal Contact
- No Forehead Support
- Ease of Use
- Dual Wall Cushion
- Supportive Headgear
Minimal Contact with No Forehead Support
The Philips Respironics Pico features a minimal contact frame with two points of contact: cushion and headgear. The mask does not have a traditional forehead support, it instead has a small headgear connection. The headgear loops through this connection to create the point of contact at the forehead.
Ease of Use
The PR Pico is made up of only a few easily disassembled parts. The headgear is removed from the forehead connection and bottom headgear clips. The cushion can easily be snapped in or out of the mask frame. With the headgear and cushion removed, the headgear clips, swivel, and frame are easily removed from each other. The minimal design allows for easy cleaning and replacement of parts.
Dual Wall Cushion
The Pico cushion is made of silicone and features a dual wall design. One wall is meant to support while the other creates a seal. The supportive design helps promote a more reliable seal throughout the night. All three cushion sizes are included with the Pico Fit Pack: small/medium, large, and extra large.
The headgear of the Pico mask is designed for comfort and support. The headgear has velcro tabs that allow for quick and easy adjustments to tighten or loosen the mask on the face. A crown strap secures the headgear towards the back of the head to help maintain position of the mask during therapy.
Looking for the Pico in a single size only? View the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask - One Size Only
Return With Insurance Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Mask with 3 Cushions (Small/Medium, Large, Extra Large)
Material Components for Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Cushion: Silicone / Polycarbonate
Headgear Clip: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
Headgear: UBL / Urethane Foam / Nylon and Lycra
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
This mask is latex free and does not contain any natural rubber latex.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.