Humidifier Water Chamber for the Sleep Easy CPAP Machine
The Humidifier Water Chamber for the Sleep Easy CPAP Machine is the replacement water chamber for use with the Sleep Easy CPAP Machine.
The metal base of the chamber can be removed for cleaning. The metal base must be firmly reattached to the clear plastic chamber prior to use.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Flapper Valve and Cover
Operating Temperature: 41° F to 95° F
Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
Water Capacity: 350 ml
- 0 = off
- 1 = 113° F
- 2 = 122° F
- 3 = 131° F
- 4 = 140° F
- 5 = 149° F
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.