DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack (All Cushions Included with Medium Frame)
The DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack (All Cushions Included with Medium Frame) is a minimal contact mask designed to help accommodate users of multiple sleeping positions. This is a nasal mask that delivers therapy by covering both nostrils.
- Innovative Tubelike Frame
- Minimal Contact Design
- Multiple Cushions Included
- Hose Connection at Top of Head
- Fabric Wraps Included
Innovative Tubelike FrameThe DreamWear CPAP Mask frame is designed to allow airflow to pass through it to reach the nasal cushion. The frame is a single piece with connections for the hose elbow, headgear, and nasal cushion. If one side of the frame is closed by being laid on, the airflow can pass entirely through the other side without negatively effecting therapy pressure. The medium frame is included with this fit pack, but is available in other sizes for separate purchase if needed. The DreamWear frames and cushions are interchangeable, so any size frame will fit any size cushion.
Minimal Contact Design
The DreamWear Mask features a cushion that rests under the nose and seals both nostrils without needing to cover the entire nose. This helps alleviate discomfort and irritation on the bridge of the nose that more traditional masks can cause. The design leaves line of sight open for reading and TV watching before bed.
Multiple Cushions Included
The DreamWear Fit Pack includes all four sizes of DreamWear nasal cushions: small, medium, medium wide, and large. Any size cushion will fit any size frame, so once the desired fit is found, replacements in only the desired size can be purchased. This fit pack includes the medium frame which will fit most users.
Hose Connection at Top of Head
The Dreamwear frame is designed with the elbow at the crown of the head, allowing the hose to be routed above the user for optimal comfort. This design will help alleviate tug on the front of the mask enabling a more stable seal during the night. The elbow is free to swivel inside the connection to help active sleepers maintain proper placement of the mask as sleeping positions change.
Fabric Wraps Included
The DreamWear includes two fabric wraps which feature hook and loop fasteners for quick and easy placement on the mask frame. The wraps are intended to be placed on the cheek portion of the frame to increase comfort and further help alleviate irritation.
Need a different size frame or only a single cushion? See the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear page which is the mask with a single size frame and cushion.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mask with Medium Frame
- Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large Nasal Cushions
- Fabric Wraps
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.