DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The DreamWear Nasal Mask is a nasal mask that leaves line of sight open by having a frame structure that rests a cushion below the nostrils instead of covering the entire nose. This is a nasal mask that provides airflow by covering both nostrils.
- Innovative Frame
- Open Line of Sight
- Under the Nose Cushion
- Multiple Sizes Available
- Hose Connection at Crown of Head
The DreamWear frame is made up of silicone tubing which allows airflow to pass through to the nasal cushion. The frame helps accommodate those that sleep in nearly all positions achieve and maintain proper seal and airflow to the cushion. If one side of the mask frame is closed off by being laid on, the airflow will be directed entirely through the other side to prevent any loss in airflow. Also included are wraps which can be placed on the frame to further help avoid irritation.
Under the Nose Cushion
The DreamWear cushion rests under the nose and provides airflow to both nostrils. The cushion does not cover the nose, helping alleviate sores and irritation on the bridge of the nose.
Open Line of Sight
With the combination of frame and under the nose cushion, the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask leaves the field of vision open for nighttime reading and TV watching. With less points of contact on the face, there is less of a chance of irritation.
Multiple Sizes Available
The DreamWear is available in multiple size configurations to better fit a wide range of users. The frame is available in three sizes: small, medium, and large. Most users will find the medium frame the best fit. The nasal cushion is available in four sizes: small, medium, medium wide, and large. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any size cushion.
Looking for a Fit Pack that includes multiple sizes? The DreamWear - Fit Pack includes all four sizes of nasal cushion and the medium frame which will fit most users.
Hose Connection at Top of Head
The DreamWear has it's elbow connection at the top of the head, allowing for the CPAP hose to be routed above the user while sleeping to help reduce tug on the mask. If sleeping positions change during the night, the swiveling connection will allow the mask to move freely.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Size
- Fabric Wraps
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.