DreamStation CPAP Travel Case
The DreamStation Travel Case by Respironics is a compact travel bag designed to help easily travel with a DreamStation CPAP machine (without humidifier), mask, hose, and included 65W power supply. The bag features dedicated compartments for the machine, power supply, and mask with a mesh holder for the hose in the lid of the case. The bag has a removable shoulder strap and a back strap to easily slide onto luggage handles.
The DreamStation Travel Case is compatible with the following machines WITHOUT humidifier:
- DreamStation CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
Included 65W Power Supply with USB Port
The case includes a 65W power supply which is smaller than the power supply used for the DreamStation machine and humidifier. This smaller power supply will power a DreamStation machine WITHOUT humidifier. The power supply has a built-in USB port for charging cell phones and other electronics while using the DreamStation machine.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Carrying Case
- 65W Power Supply with USB Port
- Shoulder Strap
- Instruction Manual
Material Components: Polyester, Nylex, Cotton
Dimensions - Travel Case (Closed): 13.78 in (35 cm) L x 10.42 in (26.46 cm) W x 3.94 in (10 cm ) H
Weight - Travel Case (Empty): 1.2 lbs (18.75 oz)
Dimensions - 65W Power Supply (Brick Only): 5.25 in L x 2.38 in W x 1.13 in H
Weight - 65W Power Supply: 0.8 lbs (12.8 oz)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.