The Travel Case for Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP / BiPAP Machine is a hard-shell travel case is specially designed for Philips Respironics DreamStation (Pro, Auto, BiPAP) machine. Unlike the soft travel bag originally comes with the DreamStation, this travel case has hard case, good for protecting your CPAP machine during your travels. The DreamStation Travel Case gives patients a convenient, compact, and discreet way to travel with their DreamStation sleep therapy system and supplies.
- The case includes a DreamStation 65W power supply that is lighter and smaller than DreamStation 80W power supply. The included USB port powers the DreamStation** system and can be used to charge items such as a smartphone and other electronic devices during travel. The travel case includes a shoulder strap for easy carrying, and a trolley strap to attach to your roller bag luggage.
- The lightweight, hard-fabric case offers an ideal combination of protection and portability. Its individual compartments accommodate the DreamStation** system and neatly organizes the supplies. An included mesh pouch holds the tubing securely in place.
- The case is designed to make traveling with sleep therapy equipment less cumbersome. A molded insert liner helps the patient thoroughly pack the PAP system components. It easily attaches to a roller suitcase and its zip top helps facilitate airport screening. On a plane, it easily fits in the overhead bin or under the seat.
- Benefits for patients:
- The hard-fabric case provides added peace of mind that the sleep therapy system will be protected during travel
- The included power supply offers travel convenience
- The USB port on the 65W power supply reduces the need for an additional charger
- Molded insert liner designed to help the patient thoroughly pack the PAP device components
In the box:
- (1) Travel Case
There are no reviews yet.