The Replacement Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for Philips Respironics System One Heated Humidifier stores the water that evaporates from your Philips Respironics SystemOne Heated Humidifier. It is easy to disassemble and clean. The chamber enjoys one of the best design technologies that enable it to match up any type of CPAP therapy use.
- Simple Assembling Technology: The Respironics SystemOne Humidifier Chamber is easy to assemble and disassembled. This makes it easy to use. It is ideal for new CPAP therapy patients and will give them an easy learning time and use experience.
- Dishwasher Safe: You don’t have to go through a complicate process to clean your humidifier chamber. Thanks to its dishwasher safe technology. The chamber is easy to clean and all you need is a mild soapy detergent and some warm water in a sink.
- Silicone Gasket: This chamber also has a silicone gasket. This gasket head is designed to seal the top of the humidification chamber. However, it is the silicone touch that makes it priceless. First, silicone provides it with a soft and efficient seal. Secondly, it ensures that the vapor produced in allergen free. Due to its hypoallergenic capacities, silicone will not trigger any allergies of have any side effects on your CPAP therapy whatsoever.
- Spill Proof Lid: You can relax and enjoy your therapy without worries. The chamber has a spill proof lid that ensures that no water is spilled out. As such you don’t have to worry about your sitting position or the movement of your head. Instead, you can twist your head and turn as much as you want.
- Dry Box System: Technology has never been so reliable except with the Respironics SystemOne Humidifier Chamber. Thanks to its contemporary design, you will enjoy the best dry box system. This system maximizes the results of your therapy.
- Universal Chamber Bottom: This water chamber also enjoys a universal chamber bottom. It fits in most of the CPAP machine systems that use water chambers. This means that you can easily change the system to another recommended CPAP therapy machine.
- Two Design Variations: The clear lid comes for the SystemOne, while the gray lid comes with the 60 series machines. Whichever the case, these lids are easy to see through. You can easily monitor the water levels without having to open up the entire system. They also mark the two variations of the water chamber.
- Lightweight Materials: With the light plastic design, this model is very light. It adds up to the overall lightweight touch of the CPAP machine and will enable you to have an easy time with movements. It gives the machine a portable edge among the regular models. That’s why this water chamber is the best.
In the box:
- (1) Water Chamber