The Pride Mobility Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Scooter is a stylish full size scooter with 4-wheel model featuring a Comfort-Trac Suspension system along with adjustable shocks on both the front and rear wheels of the scooter. The Victory LX Sport has a 400 pound weight capacity and a top travel speed of 5 ½ miles per hour. A 16 mile travel range lets you drive all day and the LED battery gage makes it easy to know when it’s time for a charge. Non-skid, foam filled 3 ½” wide tires add extra stability for when you drive over grass or rough terrain. The multiple adjustable features on Victory LX Sport scooter make it easy to get comfortable during travel.
The flip-up armrests are height, width, and tilt adjustable to allow your arms to rest in a natural position. The height-adjustable sliders and plush headrest come standard with the 18” by 18” seat. The Victory LX Sport can be quickly and easily disassembled for transport. Vehicle lift may still be necessary as the largest piece weighs 78 pounds.
This item does not qualify for shipping. Store pick up only.
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Rearview mirror
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- K0899 – POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIAPlease note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment
- Top Speed: 5.30 mph
- Drive Range: 13.00 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 61 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Lightweight, foldable seat with Viscoelastic Foam padding for comfort
- Low profile wheels, no-scuff black tires
- One-hand Feather-touch disassembly is quick and easy
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
*Please note: Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment