The Philips Respironics Wisp Nasal Fabric Frame CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear – FitPack is minimally invasive design and superior seal for sleep apnea therapy. This innovative and lightweight mask is a wonderful alternative for many CPAP users. Wisp nasal mask frame is available in two different materials, Soft Fabric or Silicone. The silicone frame is fairly traditional whereas the fabric frame is soft on the skin. CPAP users who have experienced skin irritation as a result of their mask frame or who have sensitive skin may be more comfortable with a fabric frame.
The small nasal mask minimizes contact with the skin to reduce skin discomfort and help patients feel more natural during treatment. The Wisp Nasal mask does not have a forehead cushion for CPAP users to enjoy a clear line of sight in order to be to watch TV or read while during their sleep apnea therapy. The CPAP headgear is easy to adjust and fit on the head regardless of the patient’s head size and shape. This nasal mask uses innovative design to create a mask that is hassle-free and comfortable. Available in fabric and silicone.
- Small nasal cushion reduces skin-to-cushion contact
- Soft and comfortable for a restful night’s sleep
- No forehead pad increasing patient visibility during therapy
- Click fit headgear for easy adjustment
- Contemporary frame options to fit user’s style
- Magnetic clip accessory for enhanced ease of use
- Lightweight and Flexible
In the Box:
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Frame
- (2) Headgear Clips
- (3) Cushions -Small/Medium, Large and Extra Large
- (1) Tubing with Elbow and Swivel
- (2) Magnetic Clips