The ResVent iBreeze STA30 Auto Advanced BiPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Wifi – is a user-friendly controls, an intuitive interface and automatic features combine to make non-invasive ventilation therapy by using two continuous positive airway pressure. It is more advanced in supporting the airway which reduces the effort to breathe and provides a high level of comfort. With its up-to-date algorithm, the auto Bi-PAP and BiLevel iBreeze ST-A 30 Machine can identify and analyze different types of respiratory events, letting the device accurately and gently control the air flow. On top of ST mode, the iBreeze BiPAP also has Auto ST mode (ST-A). The BiPAP system offers a wide range of therapy modes ( ST, Auto ST-A, T, PC, ) to treat different respiratory conditions, severe or mild. In major therapy modes, it allows the user to set the inspiration time (Ti-Control) for spontaneous breathing. If the duration of breathing in goes outside the set range, the machine can change the timing of IPAP/EPAP delivery to help the user breathe normally. (Mode name ended with (30) means the pressure can go up to 30 cmH2O in this mode).
Some of the features include IPR (Intelligence Pressure Release), an algorithm during inspiration and expiration offering patients a more comfortable breathing experience; an auto humidifier which adjusts the heat based on room temperature and humidity to prevent rainout in the hose or mask; and finally, a 2-in-1 humidifier design which monitors the water level and when low, will signal a visible alert and automatically switch off the heat to prevent damage to the device. It can auto adjust both IPAP and EPAP smoothly at the same time, delivering a fixed target tidal volume or constant pressure support as per different conditions of patients. It makes therapy way more comfortable and efficient than what traditional BiPAP ST machines provide, which cannot auto adjust EPAP values. Just a very few advanced BiPAPs in the market use this technology. With a 5” touch screen, you can operate the breathing machine very conveniently. Setting major values, switching between modes, managing therapy data can be done easier than ever before.
For both end users and doctors, the device is very easy to set up and adjust due to its user-friendly interface. It’s online data management tool can allow a doctor to track his patients’ sleep data and compliance conveniently, making sure they are receiving the right therapy.
- ST Mode, Auto ST Mode (ST-A) -Backup rate, Auto backup rate, Ti-Control
- Extra High Pressure Level 4-30cm H20
- Colored 5″ touch screen easy to navigate
- WiFi -Equipped for Physician’s to monitor patients sleeping data
- Automatic leakage detection
- Comfort settings include RAMP / Expiratory relief and humidification.
- Auto sensor humidification ( including low water level detection)
- Auto ramp feature
- Power saving mode
- SMART SLEEP APP – now available for free download from the App Store or GooglePlay
- Sleeping Data card for compliance report
- EVAPS (AVAPS) technology for auto adjust pressure levels
- Mask Fit Check
- Auto Start / Stop (When breathing is detected)
- Audible alarm for power failure
- Compatible with all CPAP masks
- Automatic altitude adjustment
In The Box:
- (1) iBreeze Auto BiPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- (1) AC Power Supply
- (1) 6ft Standard Tubing
- (1)Disposable Filter
- (1) SD Card
- (1) Carry Bag
- 2 Year Warranty