The BMC Numa Full Face CPAP/ BiPAP Mask With Headgear is a lightweight with ultra-quiet ventilation full face CPAP Mask. Additionally it self-adjusts the forehead pad for easy use.
The Numa Mask has a plastic body with a silicone seal that touches gently on your face with an adjustable pad that rests on your forehead.
- ·Soft Headgear with Silicone Seal: The headgear on the Numa Full Face CPAP Mask is soft and does not irritate the skin. The silicone seal is gentle and soft against the skin, making a snug fit for your therapy mask. The sturdiness of the material and its gentle appeal make this mask a hit.
- ·Simple Construction: Simple and easy to understand construction is a huge advantage for the CPAP mask. If you’re looking for a mask with minimal attachments, then 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask is perfect for you. With only two major attachments, this mask it’s easy to assemble and maintain.
- ·Super Quiet Ventilation: The air flows quietly through the mask so that you and your partner can have an undisturbed sleep throughout the night. The mask has gentle airflow, which is evenly distributed. You will hear any noise complaints from this CPAP mask from your bed partner ever.
- ·Self-adjusting Forehead Pad: The forehead pad is made of unique material that will conform to the shape of your forehead. The forehead pad makes this Numa Full Face CPAP Mask comfortable to use throughout the night. The material does not irritate the skin or cause any disturbance through your essential therapy hours.
- ·In-built Oxygen Ports: The Full Face CPAP Mask features built-in oxygen ports on either side. This feature allows the oxygen to enter through the concentrator during your CPAP therapy. The mask also features a set of fine exhalation ports that are placed along the bridge of the nose. The exhalation ports gently diffuse the air away from the user and the partner’s face.
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (1) Elbow & Swivel
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Cushion