SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The SimplyGo Mini is a travel-friendly oxygen conentrator with features and accessories tailored to an active lifestyle.
- Pulse Dose Flow
- Touch Screen Controls
- Extended Battery Option
- Multiple Power Options
- FAA Approved
Ultra-Portable for An Active Lifestyle
The SimplyGo Mini concentrator with standard battery measures just 9.4 inches x 8.3 inches x 3.6 inches, and weighs only 5 lbs. The concentrator can be easily carried using the included carry bag with shoulder strap, or add the optional backpack for even greater portability. The concentrator is small enough to be taken along for daily activities, travel, yet effective when used at home as well.
Pulse Dose Flow
The SimplyGo Mini offers pulse dose oxygen flow which helps increase battery life and effectiveness. The concentrator monitors breathing patterns to provide a pulse of oxygen during inhalation only. Please note this concentrator does not provide continuous flow.
Touch Screen Controls
The SimplyGo Mini Portable O2 Concentrator has an integrated touch screen display used to navigate menus and settings. Flow setting, screen brightness, recently triggered alerts, and battery charge level can all be viewed or changed in a few presses of the screen.
Multiple Power Options and Optional Extended Battery
The SimplyGo Mini comes packaged with an AC and DC adapters to power the concentrator and charge the battery whether at home or away. The included standard battery can provide up to 4.5 hours of run time. For twice the run time, upgrade to the OPTIONAL extended battery. The SimplyGo Mini battery has an LED charge indicator built-in, or the charge level can be viewed on the display of the concentrator.
The SimplyGo Mini is FAA approved for air travel. You can view a letter from the manufacturer regarding airline travel here: SimplyGo Mini Airline Instructions. Please contact the airline prior to travel to obtain specific policies and procedures.
Please see the Important Tips tab of this page for important safety tips related to oxygen and oxygen concentrators.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- SimplyGo Mini
- Standard Battery
- Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
- AC Power Supply and Cord
- DC Power Supply
- Accessory Bag
- User Manual
Concentrator Dimensions - Standard Battery: 9.4 in x 8.3 in x 3.6 in
Concentrator Weight - Standard Battery: 5 lbs
Conecntrator Dimensions - Optional Extended Battery: 10.2 in x 8.3 in x 3.6 in
Conentrator Weight - Optional Extended Battery: 6 lbs
Sound Level - Setting 2: 43 dBA
Concentrator Alarm Sound Level: 45 dBA
Battery Dimensions - Standard Battery: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.0 in
Battery Weight - Standard Battery: 1.1 lbs
Charge Time - Standard Battery: 4 hours (From Completely Drained)
Battery Dimensions - Optional Extended Battery: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.9 in
Battery Weight - Optional Extended Battery: 2.1 lbs
Charge Time - Optional Extended Battery: 8 hours (From Completely Drained)
Power Rating - Standard Battery: 97.9 Wh
Oxygen Conentration (In Rated Environment): Greater than 87%
- Temperature: 41º - 95º F (5º - 35º C)
- Relative Humidity: 15% - 93%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 - 1010 hPa
- Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
Power Input - AC: 100 - 240v AC, 50/60 Hz
Power Output - AC: 19v DC, 6.3A Max
Power Consumption: 120W (While Charging)
Power Input - DC: 12-16v DC
Power Output - DC: 19V DC (+/- 5%), 6.3A
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.